JPV portable blower is designed to be resilience above others steel to resist highly corrosive environment and withstand up to 200’c high temperature . It is also acidic corrosion resistance mainly nitric and low phosphoric acids at room temperature – 304 SS. Hydrochloric acid is not recommended for all stainless steels.
- Single phase use in Heavy Duty
- Nylon-Pagas (Impellers)
- 304 Stainless Steel full body – including base
- 316 Stainless Steel available upon request due to the nature of customers application.
304 (acid resistance)
- Sulfuric acid (2%) and in room temperature
- Phosphoric acid (low concentration)
- Nitric acid & Lactic Acid (low-medium concentration)
- low concentration of saline and chloride
316 (acid resistance)
- Phosphoric & Sulfuric acid (8%) and in room temperature
- added molybdenum enhances corrosive resistance against high concentration of saline and chloride (de-icing salt & seawater) exposed environments such as brewing facilities, offshore, coast, near the ocean and heavily salted place.
- better for most general acid resistance